Thursday, July 24, 2008

Teresa Collins

While I was at CHA, I had the chance to play with some Teresa Collins products for a make & take. Let me tell you, I'm in love!!

What is the object of my desire? The bracket covers and perfect closures. Let me tell you a bit about them.


The covers are chipboard and come in two sizes and a variety of colors:


The closures are leather and come with a variety of motifs on the metal.


So just what can you do with these products? Make mini albums, journals, or even recipe books. The chipboard covers can be altered and embellished any way you like.
The closures are so easy to attach. If you can set an eyelet, you can add this creative closure.

What to use as pages for these little books? Well, Teresa Collins makes a variety of die cut and trim apart pages for these books, but you could use anything you'd like.
Here is an example from the Bella Girl line:


So now that you have the makings for a great project, how do you put it all together?
You can use a Crop-a-dile to punch holes in the covers and bind with rings or ribbon. At CHA, they had a Zutter Bind it All for us to use, which is so easy.
Here is a picture of two I made at CHA. I can't wait to fill and embellish them.



Be sure to visit the Couture store to snatch up some of these wonderful products!

No comments: